Terms & Conditions
Most interactive websites rely on cookies to retrieve user details for each visit. Cookies are employed by our website to facilitate the functionality of specific areas, making it more convenient for visitors. Some of our affiliate partners may also employ cookies.
2.1 Unless otherwise specified, Conovo Technologies Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content on the Conovo Technologies Ltd. Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content on the Conovo Technologies Ltd. Website for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Republishing material from the Conovo Technologies Ltd. Website
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from the Conovo Technologies Ltd. Website
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from the Conovo Technologies Ltd. Website
- Redistributing content from the Conovo Technologies Ltd. Website
This Agreement commences on the date mentioned.
Certain sections of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information. Conovo Technologies Ltd. reserves the right to filter, publish, or review comments before they are displayed on the website. The views and opinions expressed in these comments do not necessarily reflect those of Conovo Technologies Ltd., its agents, and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Conovo Technologies Ltd. shall not be held liable for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use, posting, or appearance of the comments on this website.
With that being said, Conovo Technologies Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- Comments will not be used for solicitation, promotion of business or commercial activities, or to engage in unlawful activities.
By posting comments, you hereby grant Conovo Technologies Ltd. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in any forms, formats, or media.
03. Hyperlinking To Our Content:
3.1 The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses. System-wide accredited businesses, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, may link to our Website. These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link:
(a) is not deceptive in any way
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting